Friday, November 13, 2009

Big projects

So I was going to buy a closet that was 48" wide. It was a simple closet made with particle board. When I got to the store and actually looked at it, I had a feeling it would not last long under my usage. So Rob and I starting thinking, build a closet.

That's exactly what we are doing. We decided to build a closet in our basement for all of our extra stuff.

We painted the concrete basement wall with a water proofing sealer. Then we started building the walls. We have 1 wall done and will finish the other tomorrow. I know what you are thinking, only two walls? Well the other two walls are all ready in place. One is the concrete exterior wall and the other is the wall from our garage.

Oh and we also found a pipe that goes to no where. The pipe is not capped and it is secured in the wall. We tried to see where it went but with the firewood piled in the garage, that was pointless. The pipe will have to wait till the summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment